What movie do you think has the best special effects?

Buddy A Belew

flaminbud
Aug 19, 2013
The Heart of Dixie
www.yahoo.com
When I was a kid I loved the Planet of the Apes movies. When the original came out on DVD I watched it and thought, you know with today's technology I bet they could make those apes look real. My prayers were answered when Tim Burton's 2001 version came out and I was like, Wow the make-up was great. Now with CG the Apes movies get better and better. Now that CG is predominant in movie making, I just wondered if anyone else had a movie where the graphics just blew them away. :r1dbr

newin45

Apr 7, 2014
Mich
When I was a kid I loved the Planet of the Apes movies. When the original came out on DVD I watched it and thought, you know with today's technology I bet they could make those apes look real. My prayers were answered when Tim Burton's 2001 version came out and I was like, Wow the make-up was great. Now with CG the Apes movies get better and better. Now that CG is predominant in movie making, I just wondered if anyone else had a movie where the graphics just blew them away. :r1dbr
King Kong

Reactions: Buddy A Belew

Hailstorm

The Sarge
Staff member
Site Staff
Aug 10, 2004
Left Coast Of Right Coast
Good Question - Allot of great movies have come and gone, but as for the best CG imaging, there are way to many now to choose from, and since 3D enhances it even more, my selection is Pacific Rim in 3D.

Reactions: ctaulbee