Hi Everyone I'm new here as of July 10, 2006

anubis

Jul 10, 2006
New Hampshire, U.S.A.
Hi All,

I just wanted to sort of introduce myself as I just joined. I haven't made any covers of my own yet because I'm not quite sure how it's done (what program/s are best and easy, lack of really good cover art whether it be posters, stills, advertising, etc.) to make really good covers.

I do have Paint Shop Pro v9 but that's about it. I have only used PSP for minor graphic adjustments (like cropping and fixing of color, contrast, etc.) so there is much more that I am not familiar with.

As far as covers go, I tend to desire just "multi's" (6, 8, 10 or 12 disc covers) due to space limitations AND keeping sets together in my collection. I used to use the single thin or super-thin covers but found the spines very difficult to read plus the cases themselves are very flimsey and the dvd's in them were at risk of falling off the hubs, scratching or just being damaged. I love the multi's very much as the cases are stronger and the cover art just looks much better.

I think I will like it here as from the little I've already seen, appears to be a friendly place.

Thanks for having me and I hope I can contribute here in various ways.