Download access via credit card

Hailstorm

The Sarge
Staff member
Site Staff
Aug 10, 2004
Left Coast Of Right Coast
You earn credits by logging in, posting on the site in both the forums and cover sections, you also get credits when your art work is downloaded. You have an option to purchase credits if you want more, you are not required to purchase credits other wise. We do not accept pay pal anymore, enough said.

ramosnj

Jan 19, 2014
argentina
For those that need it, I've finally added the ability to use a credit card to pay for access to download covers. It is live now, and you can access it here (upgrades link on the top menu). It's processed by Authorize.net and is a ONE TIME payment. There are no subscriptions or recurring payments, each time you want or need to upgrade, you can return here to purchase access. The payment form is safe, secure, and handled by one of the Internet's leading payment gateways. We still offer bitcoin as well--the safest form of payment on the Internet.

You'll be moved to an additional group that has access to download covers as long as your upgrade is active. I'll be removing most or all advertising for this group as well, once I have the chance.

The process should be fairly instant, if you have any issues, please post in this thread and I'll look into them immediately.

Thanks!
Excelent

ramosnj

Jan 19, 2014
argentina
I may have jumped the gun--looks like it's going to take another day or so for them to finish setting up some processing between authorization and payment gateways...

Victor Miguel

Apr 6, 2014
Hello my acount upgrade has been paid with bitcoin ... how long does it take to upgrade my acount?
greetings