Yo Way Yo - Lexx Season Sets

Discussion in 'Works In Progress (WIP)' started by Hailstorm, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Well I know I have allot more to do but started on a set of covers for Lexx since it seems we only get a cover the first season or a cover that will not work for 19 discs.

Attached Files:

2. Hailstorm

Here are Seasons 2 and 3, the others above are seasons 1 and 4. I guess I will have to do allot of screen grabs to get any good images.

Attached Files:

3. flaminio

flaminio Freshman Member

Awesome start! I've been looking for covers for these for years. Can't wait to see the finished product.

4. Hailstorm

Now if I only had some really good images to work with for the series. I hate using screen grabs, but if it's all I am going to have then it going to be a long time before they are done.

5. invisigoth

invisigoth Freshman Designer

There's definitely not much out there..Ran across a few small things here & there.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  6. Hailstorm

I really haven't given much thought to this set since getting screen images is almost impossible unless one does screen grabs from the DVD's. All I really want to do is just add a picture to the front section of each cover. Since I set the backs up just for episode listings. If you want to work on them let me know and I will send them to you.

7. invisigoth

invisigoth Freshman Designer

All done....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Hailstorm

Many thanks for your efforts on finishing these up invisigoth.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.