why so many locked threds

Discussion in 'Site Surveys' started by megamark, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megamark

megamark Member Member

OK new here and just looking through this section of the forum
    reading some of the surveys
    when i go to add my 2 cents worth
    i find no reply button
    have noticed apart from the first 3 on the list
    all the topics are locked
    i got to ask WHY
    i would have liked to have commented on paper used for covers
    and hole or no hole on disks (no holes works better for me as i print directly onto the disk)
    but can't
    it seems strange to me you ask everybody to hang around a little to earn download point's (if I'm getting that right)
    but the posts i would like to post on are locked

2. ctaulbee

ctaulbee Demigod Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

This all may well be new to you but it is not to the rest of the site, those topics have run their course or been resolved, members come and go, we don't keep open topics where the original author is no longer active, this seems pretty obvious to me.

Like the disc hole label one you mentioned, that has been decided, they are not allowed here, so nothing left to discuss.

Further leaving the type of comments your suggesting you want to do, that does not really sound very helpful to anyone and would probably amount to little more than spam as who is going to read them you think.

Pretty sure the new topics button works in all forums so if you "truly" want to add some "new" and "helpful" insight on things, well it should not be too hard to do.

Posts like the one you just made, that I had to read as it's what mods do, well now that was a total waste of my time and I'll ask you this one time to not make anymore like that.

Thanks

And yes this pointless topic is closed.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.