What Are The Most Disturbing Films You've Ever Seen?

Discussion in 'Site Surveys' started by gorre, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayk_md@hotmail.com

ayk_md@hotmail.com New Member Member

1. Cannibal Holocaust
    2. I spit on your grave
    3. Audition

I've heard about Begotten but haven't gotten to see it .... yet.

2. moviefan2k4

moviefan2k4 Guest

1. some kinda horror flick with De Niro and Dakota Fanning; don't remember the title. Only saw it once, and never will again.

2. Mind Hunters...no frickin' way am I watching that again.

3. sb4100

sb4100 New Member Member

house on haunted hill

4. tboy24

tboy24 Freshman Scanner

Hostel - LOVED IT, but I am a sick and twisted individual anyway. The sickest and most disturbing movie I ever saw was Cannibal Ferox, aka Make Them Die Slowly. I still can't make it through that movie without gagging. Another one that gets to me is the uncut version of Intruder. That stock boy's face going through the meat cutter, and with close-ups no less, still gives me the willies. Whew!

5. boredfilmmaker

boredfilmmaker New Member Member

Three Extremes..

6. modtang

modtang Member Member

Nothing disturbs me. I've heard Salo is pretty harsh but I don't really have any desire to see it. Same with those Guinea Pig films.

7. cynic

cynic Member Member

Seen nearly all those mentioned, however the winner has to be..

Men Behind The Sun

Sample comments from IMDB......

a man is put into decompression chamber and the pressure is steadily increased until he shoots intestines out of his anus.

There is also incredibly graphic autopsy of a young mute boy-a real cadaver was used for this sequence.

The scene where a real cat is attacked and consumed by literally thousands of starving rats is incredibly vile and unnecessary

8. forestlem

forestlem New Member Member

I totally agree with you those movies are so wrong ..... I only saw the first one and that really disturbe me for weeks. really really WRONG movie

9. forestlem

same as you when I first saw the elephant man I was 6 and my parents were wathcing it . I remenber clearly that at night i was seeing John Merrick face in my head and that scares the shit out of me, and now that I am 22 I really love that movie . one of the sadest movie ever made

10. grenadesandham

grenadesandham New Member Member

gotta go with the exorcist cause I was like 9 or 10
    when I saw it

11. J-Roen

J-Roen Member Member

Passion of the Christ (2004)
    was the most horrible movie i ever seen

12. forestlem

I have never seen that movie because I'm really not into religious things. do you think I should watch it ?

13. noelevz

noelevz New Member Member

Slaughtered Vomit Dolls directed by Lucifer Valentine. Man, have you ever had a drunk friend threw up... well watching someone chuck on screen wasn't even that bad. In person you can smell that crap, which usually makes you wanna hurl as well... this movie is full of it.

14. dellamorte

dellamorte New Member Member

i spit on your grave and scrapbook

15. belgarath

belgarath New Member Member

Kak Madame

During the inauguration at the KLM Flight Academy they made me watch this movie during the only good meal in 3 days...
    Besides being a german movie, which is bad enough, the shit that this girl was throwing around... well... what can I say....

I did finish my plate though

16. morfoz

morfoz New Member Member

Cry wolf

17. DiffrentDrumr

DiffrentDrumr Freshman Designer

who is gorre and how did my original survey and post become his???

18. kirchcatch

kirchcatch New Member Member

High Tension is brutal

19. felcherman

felcherman New Member Member

Irreversible. A french movie, a couple of traumatic scenes in that, nasty rape scene and then very nasty fight scene with a fire extinguisher.

Salo: 120 days of sodom is quite disturbing but is more bizarre than disturbing.

20. rugburn

rugburn New Member Member

Can you remember the year of the movie Intruder....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intruder

or is it this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intruder_(film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz1fvphfD9k

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.