Uploading of title treatments

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by moonshine, Feb 10, 2014.

1. moonshine

moonshine Member Member

I stumbled upon a few good HQ and transparent title treatments of upcoming Marvel superhero movies, so I thought I'll upload them.

So far so good, however after clicking 'submit' instead of the usual 'no permissions' screen, I got a different message: "Your graphic is too small! Please upload a larger one."

They are between 1600 and 7500 px wide but being title treatments they obviously don't reach 1400 px height.

How to I upload them?

Thanks.

2. ctaulbee

ctaulbee Demigod Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

You can make the pixel height higher by changing the canvas size in Photoshop or some other graphics program, this won't alter the image size itself but the image dimensions will change.

Example:

Here is a 750px X 200px Title Treatment

[​IMG]

and the same TT with the canvas changed to 1000px X 350px, see how the title remains the same size but the physical pixel dimensions of the file have changed.

[​IMG]

I know they may not look the same here depending on your screen size and browser settings but that's due to the forum software resizing one or both possibly, anyway just save them both and open them up in an editor, then you will see what I'm saying.

BTW way you need to check to see what is here before you upload any TT's, I deleted these two from uploads Cap & Ultron as they have been here since Oct of last year.

http://www.r1db.com/covers/title-treatments/p115314-captain-america-3a-the-w.html

http://www.r1db.com/covers/title-treatments/p115266-avengers-age-of-ultron.html

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  3. moonshine

moonshine Member Member

Thanks for the tip.

And sorry, I forgot to check them all. I got distracted with other stuff after checking the first which wasn't there and then forgot to look up the rest first. I hope it won't happen again.

Thanks again. :)

4. ctaulbee

ctaulbee Demigod Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

That's fine bud, just making sure you knew too look first ;)