upload issue

Discussion in 'Report Problems Here' started by scooter, Apr 11, 2014.

1. scooter

scooter Member Designer

Been suffering with very bad lag when trying to upload labels the last couple of days sometimes to the point of it timing out, deciding to put some items in twice(only done this once so might be me). Anyone else having any problems with the upload facility lagging?

2. scooter

scooter Member Designer

Whatever the issue was it seems to have sorted itself out over the past few days...

3. darknessmovie

darknessmovie Sophomore Member

how i can upload cover someone help me

4. NachoMasacre

NachoMasacre Member Member

I have a similar problem, I tried to submit a couple of covers, but nothing is shown. Also I can't chose the category to submit, the only available is "Uploaded". And I want to submit more covers to this great site.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  5. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Only those members who have been selected to the status of Master Designer, Designer or Scanner are allowed to post their work directly to the appropriate thread pertaining to their art work. All other members have to place their work in the uploaded section, the site moderators will then place it to the proper section if it meets the sites standards, which are posted in the Rules and FAQ section in the forums, make sure you read and understand them before you post to the site, as we will not fix any errors on your part after you have placed your work in the upload section. This includes correct size, title wording, and region codes, duplicate covers, posting them more than once in the upload section, plus failure to do a proper search to prevent duplication of art work.

6. NachoMasacre

NachoMasacre Member Member

Thanks a lot, I finally read all the post, thanks you a lot for the reply.

7. nalla

nalla Sophomore Member

i too cannot upload, i get a i/o error, any help as to why this is, thanks in advance.

8. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

please provide the exact workflow and error