Then there are NONE

Discussion in 'Rules and FAQs' started by Hailstorm, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Seems with all the new members, some just feel that they can upload any way they want and anything thing they want. So read all the rules for uploading to the site, as today I removed 160+ covers and labels from the upload section, why? failure to follow the site uploading rules.
  2. ApolloOne

ApolloOne Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

I saw all those covers in there and my jaw dropped. I moved a couple of labels, got called away, and when I came back I saw they were all gone. What was wrong with them?
  3. Hailstorm

The titles, we have a member who thinks they can do what they want and the heck with the site rules. They typed every title like: The_Curse_Of_The_Were-Rabbit_Blu-ray_Disc, where it should have been like this: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit. And this is the third time, and since allot of our covers are posted without any reference as to who posted it, one can not contact them to let them know about the error. Then they upload covers which are PAL, international ratings all over them and incorrect sizes, so my suggestion before ever uploading to the site, read the Site Rules first. Also if you are going to place covers on the site, make sure your are accepting PM's from the site just in case there is an issue, seems we get allot of that to, incorrect posting and no way to contact the member who posted it.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  4. ApolloOne

ApolloOne Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Agreed. Even when there is a name in the artist field, that's not always enough to contact them. "Virus" is a big uploader, but there's no such member here, so I have no way to contact him or her to stay "stop uploading the crappy labels."
  5. Hailstorm

See the PM I sent you and just for the record our uninformed up-loader has posted 20+covers and labels, all of which are no longer on the site.