Remakes You'd Like To See

Discussion in 'DVD talk' started by miketardis, Apr 5, 2007.

1. miketardis

miketardis Sophomore Member

Spoken like a true Canadian!
    I have yet to see FAST COMPANY. I hear it's out on DVD now...
  2. never ready

never ready New Member Member

That's the only film of his that I have never seen.
  3. squire23

squire23 New Member Member

Flash Gordon. Not like the stupid new TV series on Sci-Fi but a proper darker version al-a Tim Burton
  4. never ready

never ready New Member Member

Clash of the Titans
  5. squire23

squire23 New Member Member

I disagree (eventhough I know there's talk of it being picked up by Warners). Harryhausen's films are classics and really are of their time. While the effects look dated by todays standards they still possess an amazing of charm & can hold viewers even to this day (everyone loves that skeleton sword fight in Jason). I really am not looking forward to seeing this remake - these kind of remakes remind me of new versions of Hitchcock films which needless to say are all crap
  6. dymx86

dymx86 New Member Member

don't like them
  7. thedemise

thedemise Member Member

The new Robocop movie actually looks like it will be pretty good.
  8. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

I really don't know which movie I'd like to see remade. I always wanted The Planet of the Apes redone and they did it. Comparing the older make up effects to Tim Burton's version is daylight and dark. I guess Robocop would be interesting. I saw that they are in the process of remaking it. I hope its a hit and not a dud like some of the other remakes I've seen lately.
  9. mob1314

mob1314 Member Member

Yeah, especially seeing as how they've toned down the violence and everything else so that the wee ones can see it. Screw them, I hope it bombs.

I can't think of a single film I'd like to see a remake of. Hollywood needs to get it's s##t together and stop with the remakes already.
  10. Wantedangelus

Wantedangelus Member Member

Looking forward to the RoboCop remake.
  11. Andysaurus

Andysaurus New Member Member

daredevil and dragonball
  12. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Carrie! The remake is being released soon and can't wait to see it. I liked the original in all it's Steven King glory and hope they make the remake better. The special effects I've seen already in promo's look great. Let's hope the movie's the same.:av-12:
  13. wray2k2

wray2k2 New Member Member

The remake of the Matrix series.
  14. proboller86

proboller86 Member Member

OMG that idea sounds awesome. I loved the Matrix series. Either a remake or a continuation somehow.
  15. biggarfield22665

biggarfield22665 Member Member

i would like to see a revamped movie of spawn
  16. CReaper210

CReaper210 New Member Member

The Resident Evil series.
    Loved the first 2 movies. The third was much worse. Not horrible, but it just got so crazy and different that I didn't like it nearly as much. Afterlife and Retribution were just completely awful.
    I think Resident Evil could seriously benefit from a fresh start.
  17. infamousdre

infamousdre Member Member

The pokemon series like pokemon origins. Just a lot longer.
  18. RockCity

RockCity Member Member

spawn, daredevil, green lantern, neverending story, running man
  19. santiagomovie

santiagomovie Member Member

por mi parte ... daria por volver a ver -spaw- en un remaking. que se a con los ultimos avanzes en efectos especiales.
  20. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

I would love to see The Phantom of the Paradise and Jesus Christ Superstar...... that would be a treat for me.