Put dvd covers on RW DVDs?

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by Threelions, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Threelions

Threelions New Member Member

Hi guys,

I was really hoping someone could educate me on how to apply a dvd cover on top of my rewritable dvd. What paper do you need? what software do you use? how do you apply it? I have clear metallic tops so it should not be an issue. Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it

2. Threelions

How about the dymo disc printer? will it work for blu rays also? anyone have experience with this

3. leo1963

leo1963 Freshman Member

first you would need to purchase Ink jet printable Blu Rays. They are not cheap.

4. Threelions

5. latnlvr8

latnlvr8 Member Member

Hi, The Epson RX model is an awesome printer for printing directly onto the DVD's or CD's. The images look kind of like a 3D image once printed. The discs themselves are relatively cheep. They also make white printable discs but I have not printed to them yet. And as for the CD covers that go over the DVD's that are non printable. Memorex makes CD/DVD labels that apply directly onto the top of the discs. They print 2 up and are applied with the applicator that comes in the start up package. once you own the applicator you can just buy label packs. I usually print 1 label at a time then turn the sheet to print the other one. Neato also makes the same labels and applicator.