Please! help with credits

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Help' started by fvetero, May 13, 2014.

1. fvetero

fvetero Member Member

Hello, everyone!
    I really don't know if this should be on here, please excuse if it shouldn't, but I don't know where else to post this. I've been having negative credits for several weeks now, and it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon... there are a lot of covers I would like to dl and I just can't. Can anyone please tell me why??? I believe I must have done something wrong, but I really don't know why. I'm a big fan of this site and I am very grateful for all that its users do for it, so please, any help will be much appreciated.

Sorry again if this doesn't go here, I don't mean to upset anyone.
  2. darknessmovie

darknessmovie Sophomore Member

hi you must upload cover for each dl from your cover you recive credits and if you dont have cover you can post any thing in forum for each post they give you 2 credits
  3. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

Well...

Sortof, we give you two to four credits a day just for logging into the site (assessed each following day). Forum posts that provide value/content do get award credits as well--but not just random crap--if you post random crap to try to gain credits, and we delete it--then you lose those credits and then some.

Eventually we'll figure out something better--but really need to migrate off of some of this crap software. :)
    sheeznah likes this.
  4. fvetero

fvetero Member Member

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES... BUT... THE THING IS... i'VE BEEN LOGGING IN ALMOST EVERYDAY AND not one credit has been given :(
  5. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

I may have corrected this... thanks for pointing it out. let me know if you don't start seeing some again (or anew)
  6. fvetero

fvetero Member Member

Hello again...

I hate to bring this up again, but it's been a few days and I haven't gotten any credits :( Why does this keep happening to me? Please help!!!!
  7. ctaulbee

ctaulbee Demigod Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Well bud you haven't made any 'constructive' posts in the forum, which is probably the most reliable way of getting credits, the login will likely not work if you don't actually logout then back in everyday, I know most members myself included, use the 'keep me logged in' feature to avoid having to enter that login info everyday, which IMHO would likely nullify the login daily for credits feature as it will see you as never logged out, just guessing, but my main point is site participation is the key to getting credits and most members are not doing that so that is why they get little or no credits.

On a side note just spamming the forums with random pointless posts as many do thinking that will get them some quick credits will backfire as when those posts are deleted and they will be eventually, your credit balance will go negative as removed posts results in a loss of credit plus a penalty as everyone should know better, just so you know.
    sheeznah likes this.
  8. fvetero

fvetero Member Member

Ok. Noted. I will improve my participation on the forum. Thank you for the advice. It's just that there are so many good covers I would like to get, that it gets really frustrating that I have to wait to get them. I wish there were some sort of credit buying system or something, but still... this site rocks. Thank you again!