my multi collection covers

Discussion in 'Works In Progress (WIP)' started by dracore, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracore

dracore Member Member

i was woundering what some of you thought of the covers for the collection i am working on now?

all feed back welcome

Attached Files:

2. dracore

dracore Member Member

heres another

Attached Files:

3. zantasha

zantasha Freshman Master Designer

If you want my honest opinion...these covers need a lot of more work to do. To be more honest, you need to start from zero.
    Instead of giving you tips on these covers, I'm giving you links of some Multiple Movie Covers already available in the gallery. You watch them closely and then give yourself some honest critic that what is wrong with yours and what can improve 'em.

EXAMPLE 1

EXAMPLE 2

EXAMPLE 3

EXAMPLE 4

EXAMPLE 5

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  4. spartanstew

spartanstew New Member Member

PS. Quadrilogy is not only NOT a real word, but it also has an "r" in it.

5. Paper Pills

Paper Pills Sophomore Designer

what is "digital impact" all about?

as zant said, they need quite a bit of work. i understand if you want to find a format and stick with it, but it has to be more than just posters floating on a background.

i think you should take a look at caveman's stuff found here http://www.r1db.com/covers/search.php?searchid=112046

he has one general pattern he carries through all his packs but each is customized just enough to make then all uniquie.

6. dracore

dracore Member Member

thanks for your replys and thanks for the links atleast i can re-make them with a better knowledge of how to
    thanks again

7. dracore

dracore Member Member

WOW...i deffo need to think them over which is the best prog to use for blending pics ect i use
    paintshop at the momment but as u can see with my covers not alot of knowledge

8. zantasha

zantasha Freshman Master Designer

Paintshop works fine for a lot of designers....but majority of designers use Adobe Photoshop (7 or above). I personally find it more friendly and easier to use. The rest depends on your own creativity. :)

9. dracore

dracore Member Member

thanks for the great replys...ill start sampling and see how i do

thanks all for your time:r1dbr:

10. Starscream

Starscream Freshman Member

great work on all of them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.