Movies you cant believe that you like.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scarmullet, Feb 27, 2011.

1. coverfield

coverfield New Member Member

Not long ago I purchased "Predators" used at a trading post.
    The 1sit time I viewed it I found it to be a little vague along with boring.

However, when I viewed it again I began to notice the decent acting involved to carry such a basic storyline.
    Royce along with Isabelle in an odd way generated a lot of chemistry to carry the movie.

Additionally, the other actors reinforced the storyline alllowing the movie to move forward.

Oddly, I seem to review the movie over and over to remember the direct communication that the movie outlined.
    Hopefully, the director will produce another movie to allow continuation; the movie has the making of a series!
  2. Q776766

Q776766 Member Member

The Fast & Furious series... Typically, I loath mindless action movies that sacrifice reality to a point of ridiculousness. However, there's just something about those F&F films that are kind of a guilty pleasure. They're just fun I guess. Or maybe it's the pretty cars. LOL.
  3. johnstewart51

johnstewart51 New Member

Scott Pilgrim
  4. RunsilenT

RunsilenT New Member Member

Guilty Pleasures: Ptang Yang Kipperbang (Uk classic lol)
    Am Gonna Get You Sucka
    My Name Is Trinity (any Trinity western)
    Man About Dog

Could go on alot longer but decided 4 was enough!
  5. hae

hae Member Member

you like what you like. i dont know how you can be amazed you like something.
  6. wolfeman

wolfeman Freshman Member

7. GeorelloG

GeorelloG Member Member

The Lake House. Watched this one too many times. Never would have predicted that.
  8. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

Despicable Me....being a grown ass man, I never thought I would have enjoyed this movie as much as I do. Between the 2 of them, I probably watch at least 1 a week. Lol
  9. soilwork

soilwork Member Member

I really liked freddy got fingered I don't know anyone else that liked it.....:wacko:
  10. CReaper210

CReaper210 New Member Member

Haunted House.
    If you don't know, it's one of those parody movies. I say Haunted House because I usually absolutely HATE those parody movies, but I just couldn't stop laughing during this one.
    There is a second one coming out, but I'm not really sure if I want to see that or not. The Scary Movies have been dragging on far too long, and I don't want them doing the same for Haunted House too.
  11. Darth Slater

Darth Slater this is me in 1988! man crazy huh? Subscribed

night at the roxbury....
    step up 3 3D
  12. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Dead Man Walking, Life of Pi. Watched them and was surprised how much I liked them.
  13. rbeaker

rbeaker Member Member

The Pest... A stupid movie with a terrible plot, but John Leguizamo just cracks me up.
  14. rbeaker

rbeaker Member Member

One of my favorites also.. but scary how it seems to be happening. ;-)
  15. honestjohn

honestjohn Member Member

Just went through my Movie list and I have a few that considered to be less than "Classic" that I like quite a bit ....

Waterworld
    Ghost Rider
    John Carter
    Robin Hood (2010)
  16. SirDonk

SirDonk New Member Member

Les Miserables for sure thought I would not like it. Don't usually care for musicals.
  17. RockCity

RockCity Member Member

John Carter.....it wasn't as terrible as everyone says it is, yet they like movies that are worse.
  18. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

All time fab: Phantom of the Paradise with Paul Williams love love love and cant get enough
  19. ctsmith888

ctsmith888 Member Member

The Room... Just kidding. I would have to say Crimewave (with Bruce Campbell). No one that I know even knew it existed and I thought it was hilarious.
  20. nalla

nalla Sophomore Member

frozen, its a kids film for gods sake lol.