Movies that suck

Discussion in 'DVD talk' started by eraseXtheXdoubt, Apr 4, 2007.

1. deathstargame713

deathstargame713 Member Member

I liked Van Helsing I thought it was quite good, believe me there are a lot worse vampire movies out there but as you pointed out the fact that Kate looked hot was certainly worth keeping your interest in the movie.
  2. deathstargame713

I wish to add the worst movie I have ever seen was called "Braindead" also known I believe as "Dead Alive" by Peter Jackson. It made some other B grade movies look good.
  3. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Pulp Fiction! Everybody I know said "Oh, it's so good!" Saw it. That's hours of my life I wished I had back. Totally Sucked!
    Mothman Diaries
    White Noise
    Hereafter
    Expendables 1
  4. deathstargame713

I know its not the greatest movie ever made far from it, but it is one of those movies that is so out of order its hard to understand at times and some people just hate those movies I know my father-in-law does so maybe its not your bag
  5. RayDawGGG

RayDawGGG Member Member

"The Gruesome Death Of Tommy Pistol"...THE WORST MOVIE AND WASTE OF FILM EVER!!!!!
  6. soilwork

soilwork Member Member

Battlefield Earth
    Sin City
    Jack and Jill
  7. RayDawGGG

RayDawGGG Member Member

I've Never seen any of those...Now I'm glad i didn't lol
  8. cow82288boys

cow82288boys Member Subscribed Member

This Means War
    Daredevil
    Showgirl
  9. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

The Marked Ones, did it for me; that was the more stupid movie ever; I couldn't even finish it; waste of time and effort;
  10. piolofloyd

piolofloyd Member Member

JEEPERS CREEPERS!!!!
  11. piolofloyd

piolofloyd Member Member

12. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Everybody keeps talking about how bad Jeepers Creepers was, but I liked it and thought the second one was even better. Sure it had things in it that were far fetched, but who cares. I like to watch movies for a break in reality. If I wanted real all the time, I just wouldn't watch any movies or shows.;)