Movies that suck

Discussion in 'DVD talk' started by eraseXtheXdoubt, Apr 4, 2007.

1. eraseXtheXdoubt

eraseXtheXdoubt Freshman Member

let's just get a list going here of movies that SUCK, everyone always is like "oh wow, this movie is good... you should watch it" so i think we should look at things in a different light...

if you agree just post with a couple movies you absolutley hate with passion, you know just for the fun of it

if someone says something about a movie you like just be a good sport and go along with it because it probablly sucks anyways
  2. Paper Pills

Paper Pills Sophomore Designer

ok..

sith
    ballistic: ecks vs. sever
    sin city
    house of 1000 corpses

there are more...that's it for now though
  3. eraseXtheXdoubt

you hit the nail on the head with sin city but i would like to add

Godsend
    Boogyman
    Cry_Wolf
    White Noise
  4. Paper Pills

i didn't see any of those because i knew they would suck.

more for the list

burn hollywood burn
    blair witch 2
    daredevil
    all the police academy movies after #3
    stop or my mom will shoot
    and though i haven't seen any of them...anything power rangers and pokeman
  5. Darth Slater

Darth Slater this is me in 1988! man crazy huh? Subscribed

blair witch project
    doom
    pet semetary 2
    return of the living dead 4
    doogal
  6. true

true New Member Member

i'll add all of M Knight Shignanigans movies except 6th sense.
  7. JupiterPrime

JupiterPrime New Member Designer

for all its kookiness,
    I did like the first Blair Witch, simply on its originality - it was refreshing that the general fright level was able to be maintained and slowly and constantly incremented upward notch by notch in a somewhat believable manner.

Didn't see it at the theater, but by the time the movie ended, I was standing by the doorway of the room it was playing in and Mrs. Jupiter was well inside the kitchen peering at it from around a corner.

It just had that subtle way of lightly rasping the hairs on the back of your neck, and THAT was what I found intriguing about the film
  8. donobieus

donobieus R1DB Lifer

How do you guys miss "Jeepers Creepers"?? That was the worst piece of shit I have ever subjected myself to. I would have rather poked sharp sticks that are on fire in my eyes than watched that pile of crap. How do you kill an undead demon by hitting it with a car?????? just stupid.
  9. enrage13

enrage13 New Member Member

Tideland
  10. true

true New Member Member

Good one Dono. Can't believe there was a part 2. It was about a moth or something? I'll add Urban Legends
  11. Paper Pills

i concur with jup about blair witch one. i didn't hate it...i was a little let down by it...but it was a decent flick.

to add to the list....
    ultraviolet
    gossip
    spiceworld
  12. miketardis

miketardis Sophomore Member

I agree on WHITE NOISE and JEEPERS CREEPERS.
    For the former, WTF was the ending about? God, it just came apart.
    For the latter, can you imagine the Creeper dude standing in line at the DMV to get his personalized "BEATINGU" license plate? Crap.
  13. Paper Pills

in the vein of white nose...how bout pulse
  14. miketardis

After thinking about it, maybe one of the worst films I've ever seen was BLACKENSTEIN. BLACULA was okay, so I tried to like it, I really did. It didn't work and the tape was recorded over soon after I finished it. Yecch.
    I think that some of the worst films are the ones that bore you. Sure VAN HELSING was crap (Oh, look! An exploding carriage!), but at least it was entertaining.
  15. Paper Pills

van helsing didn't totally suck because kate looked hot.

the worst vampire movie i have ever seen (note...i have never seen blacula) was the dracula 3000
  16. eraseXtheXdoubt

Amittiville Horror ... or however the fuck you spell it doesn't matter it's crap
    House of Wax
    and Devils Rejects
  17. miketardis

Agreed.
    BLACULA isn't that bad; NADJA is. What were they thinking with that endless pixelvision?
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  18. Paper Pills

house of wax was pretty bad, devils rejects wasn't that bad...it was much better than the first one.
  19. JupiterPrime

JupiterPrime New Member Designer

Speaking of Rob Zombie, I am not sure I will get over the initial sacrilage factor, but I have to admit that I am a slight bit curious with what he intends for the remake of Halloween
  20. eraseXtheXdoubt

Wild Wild West