Missing credits

Discussion in 'Report Problems Here' started by Jitterbuggin, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Jitterbuggin

Jitterbuggin Member Member

Hi. I'm not sure if I missed something. When I first joined, I accumulated quite a bit of credits and the last time I downloaded a cover, I still had a lot left. Now I find only 4 credits (I just used 1, so I'm down to 3) What happened to all the credits I accumulated? Was there a time limit in which to use them, or were they removed when the new R1DB site remodeled. Please explain so I don't lose anymore. Thanks.
    ctaulbee and subzero20 like this.
  2. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

I am not staff, but this is what I have gathered since the move...

When the site was moved to the new layout, all "free" credits were removed. Very few credits remained, and these were only ones that were purchased. In order to get more credits, you will need to be active on the site, including uploading covers.
    ctaulbee likes this.
  3. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

Any credits that were earned through contributing to the site (covers you contributed are downloaded), or that you purchased without a subscription, were saved. Any credits that were given away (daily free credits, subscription credits, etc) were removed.
    ctaulbee likes this.
  4. Jitterbuggin

Jitterbuggin Member Member

OK Gotcha!
    ctaulbee likes this.
  5. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

I've added account upgrades via credit card now (was available only through bitcoin previously). It does not require credits, just let you download at-will.
    ctaulbee likes this.