Labels

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Help' started by Tricksta, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Tricksta

Tricksta Member Member

I cant seem to find a link to the labels, its not listed with all the others. I tend to run a search for a title then click on a label to get to the label menu at the moment but a link would be great or am I being blind and missing it lol

2. DiffrentDrumr

DiffrentDrumr Freshman Designer

Yes, I had to hunt for it too. Perhaps you can include the label link with the other COVER links on the bottom left of home page. Also, is there any way to view our earned credits when first logging in (like it was before?) It was just easier that way. Thanks for all your work!

3. Tricksta

Tricksta Member Member

Whilst I can find the labels I am still using a round about route, is there anyway a link can be added for labels where the cover links are please?

4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Not unless you want to spend about two years matching labels to covers, and then some covers will not have a match as well as some labels.

There are over 58,751 covers on the site, plus 17,437 labels, if we had set the site rules back when labels were accepted to make the up-loader link his or her label to a movie cover to begin with, then we would not have the situation that we have now, but guess what: hind-sight is a wonderful thing is it not. Some artists do link their covers and labels, but since we have several members who only do labels, I really don't foresee linking labels to covers happening. As for checking your credit totals when logging in, just click on the currency link at the top of the page when in the forum or covers threads, it will show your information.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  5. Tricksta

Tricksta Member Member

Im not suggesting anything so difficult, I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a link to this page... http://www.r1db.com/covers/dvd-labels/index536.html listed on the bottom with dvd covers and bluray covers etc. Currently to see the labels I have to click on the dvd covers link then find a picture of a label below click on that and then click the link to dvd menu which although not the end of the world for me is a bit of a hassle. If its not possible for some reason fair enough :D

6. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

In the short terminology: Not going to happen anytime soon.

7. Tricksta

Tricksta Member Member

Ok, no biggie :D