Incredible hulk trailer now online!

Discussion in 'Future Movie Releases' started by rage, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rage

rage New Member Member

2. Nemesis_Enforcer

Nemesis_Enforcer New Member Designer

Eh, video rental for me. I was never too big into the Hulk; although I loved the show.
  3. Paper Pills

Paper Pills Sophomore Designer

wow...this looks only marginally better than the eric bana version...but still looks sucky
  4. Chewieshmoo

Chewieshmoo New Member Member

I think it looks pretty good! Good cast, the Abomination, at least tries to follow some of the comic unlike
    a stupid story line about a father who genetically altered his son (Nolte in last movie) of course there
    are differences, I sometimes think people forget it can't be easy to re-create the "comic" Hulk, apparently
    everyone wants LOU FERRIGNO in body paint again LOL!
  5. Paper Pills

i'd rather see a boldybuilder in body paint with some cgi enhancements, than a total cgi version
  6. wormraper

wormraper Freshman Scanner

I dunno, I actually like Ang Lee's "The Hulk" and this one is looking to be a lot of fun too. This is gonna be a big summer for Comic book movies. The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Hellboy 2, Incredible Hulk.... yummy :D
  7. gbk33

gbk33 Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

looks like another Incredible Bust to me. First one sucked, not sure how this one will be much better. Did anyone catch the Lost Boys sequel trailer right after the hulk one? Looks kinda shitty too.
  8. Paper Pills

yeah, i saw the lost boys trailer. there is a reason it is going right to will suck more than the hulk.

back to the hulk...
    based on the actors and potential story, it could be excellent, but the cgi hulk pisses me off. ang lee sucks, by the way
  9. Chewieshmoo

Excellent trailer quality in english HERE:

FYI: Ed Norton is a fan of both the original Hulk TV series and the comic and
    his intention is to provide plenty of fan service to both types of fans and from various little tidbits I
    have been gathering here and there it sounds like a good chance of delivering just that..........
  10. Paper Pills

there is no connection between this and the ang lee version right?
  11. Chewieshmoo

Correct, pretty much a reboot of Hulk franchise........................
  12. sokar666

sokar666 New Member Member

just as long as it doenst suck like the first one, but then again it wouldnt take much to beat it lol
  13. moeez2008

moeez2008 Member Member

thats a one nice move as the trailer shows ;)
  14. Bomberman1

Bomberman1 New Member Member

I cant wait anymore, must see it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.