I, Frankenstein

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by biggarfield22665, May 13, 2014.

1. biggarfield22665

biggarfield22665 Member Member

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 200"][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD]Title: I, Frankenstein

Genres: Horror, Thriller

Director: Stuart Beattie

Plot: 200 years after his shocking creation, Dr. Frankenstein's creature, Adam, still walks the earth. But when he finds himself in the middle of a war over the fate of humanity, Adam discovers he holds the key that could destroy humankind.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE][HR][/HR]heres another one we have just watched its so different from the other frankenstein movies its a cool upgrade

2. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Thought this one would be kind of dumb, but turned out to be pretty cool. Liked it.:jump:

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  3. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

I thought the same, it would be stupid; but I actually liked it a lot, nice job.

4. SandyA

SandyA New Member Member

I loved it; a modern day Frankie; it was very nice

5. cow82288boys

cow82288boys Member Member

It was better than I thought it would be.

6. vensblue

vensblue Member Member

thought it might be a stupid also BUT the effects and acting pretty good and being in Australia and seeing local stuff now and again was a cool also.

7. jimmyduster

jimmyduster Member Member

I had looked forward to seeing this flick but with such a low imdb rating I decided to watch other flicks over the last few weekends, but with the reviews here on r1db, I will now watch this over the weekend.

8. nalla

nalla Sophomore Member

excellent film, reminds me of the original blade, similar story but with frankenstein's monster

9. HFallout

HFallout Member Member

future frankenstein... :D

10. m33tu

m33tu Member Member

Great

11. NachoMasacre

NachoMasacre Member Member

No thanks, none of this reinventions worked for me. Good for the ones who like it, but I pass.

12. tuter

tuter Member Member

it was a pretty good movie. way better than the underworld movie. ekhart needed the money but he didnt phone it in. eyeliner and all.

13. jcknad24

jcknad24 Member Member