HOW TO: Wrap text around photos

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by DWAbernath, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DWAbernath

    DWAbernath Guest

    Can anyone out there please help me how to figure out how to get text to wrap around images I put on the back of a cover? I have tried everything and looked everywhere and can't figure it out. The only thing I can do is manually space everything around the pictures. There must be a better way! I will need detailed explanation because I'm new to Photoshop. Help!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
  2. JupiterPrime

    JupiterPrime Guest

    depends on which version of PS you are using.

    if you are using anything below CS, the space bar is your only choice - CS lets you set type on/in a path, so you can take your pen tool, create a path the shape that you want, then set type within it - the beauty part is, if later you decide that the path itself needs adjustment, you can do so and the text inside will re-draw itself to the new shape.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page