How to: View my uploaded covers

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by subzero20, Jul 9, 2014.

1. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

Hoping somebody can help me with this, not sure if it's a new issue related to the site layout or has never really been an option and I am only finding out now by uploading. I know that since I am not an official 'scanner' my uploads have to be approved before they will show. What I want to know is how do I check the status of them? Or, is there a place where I will be able to see my covers (like in my profile or something) so I can track them all at once? Currently, since they arent approved I cant even find them to verify they show up good on the site.
  2. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

you can't view them until approved.

if you posted something that isn't R1, isn't english, duplicate of something we have, poor quality, etc--it won't be approved. you should get an email if it gets denied.
  3. subzero20

Ok, I got some approved, and looking at my profile under the covers area, it says I have 5 photos. When I click on the "5" however, it takes me to an error page...

http://r1db.com/covers/u101156-subzero20.html

So, is there any way to view my covers that have been uploaded and accepted? I would think this would be a great tool for users to keep track of their covers more easily? It would also help to know which ones have already been approved.
  4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Use the search feature provided in the cover section.
  5. subzero20

Thanks for a horrible answer. I (and others) are not only well-aware that we can use the search feature, but do use it, as it is the only option. The question/topic is asking for a way to see the covers each user has uploaded, in a central location (i.e. the user profile) which we have determined is NOT possible at the moment with the site.

This thread should be locked...