How Many BLU RAY MOVIES do you have....

Discussion in 'Site Surveys' started by rugburn, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Hawkgirl70

Hawkgirl70 Member Restricted

I finally hit the 200 mark. We've been changing out all our DVD movies to Blu-Ray.
    We won't get to complete the conversion 100%, however, as some of our older movies have never been made to Blu-Ray.

2. Darth Slater

Darth Slater this is me in 1988! man crazy huh? Subscribed

me too, odd thing is some of the dvd's im switching i paid like 19.99 for back in the day, and getting the blu rays for 6.99 very odd how technology has changed and in some cases better is cheaper.

3. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Been selling my DVD's as I replace them with Blu-ray's, but lately I have been downloading and storing movies on 3TB WD Passports, holds a heck of allot of 720p movies in a allot less space. My 3D movies are in 1080P. Downloads run from $1.49 to $3.00 depending on the file size. 312 Blu-ray movies,

4. MinusTheBeard

MinusTheBeard Member Restricted

Too many. Right around 1400 or so. I usually try to thin it out every so often to try and keep it around the same amount. Get rid of a lot of the one time watches.

5. CraigWally

CraigWally Member Member

Today I hit the 700 mark
    that's a remarkable 300 in approx. 12 months

6. G4U

G4U Member Member

I'm just over 850 now. I knew I had a lot, but not that much! Yikes!

7. the lug

the lug Member Member

I have about 60. I still cant decide on buying blu ray vs dvd because of Cinavia and the inability to back up the blu rays to keep the mini-lugs from destroying them. My player is pre-2012 and has never had a firmware update or been connected to the internet for this very reason.

8. LoPan787

LoPan787 Member Restricted

Yowzas! I'm right near 600 and I thought that was a lot! With that many, there's got to be some good Criterion releases in there I'm guessing.

9. chelmer

chelmer Sophomore Restricted

over 5000 at last count

10. SiriusBlack

SiriusBlack Member Restricted

Around 2000 I'm guessing, not including those I've not got covers for (about 250) :(

11. Comared

Comared Member Member Restricted

I don't have that many at the moment, think around 10 or so. I'm trying to build a collection though. Most of my movies are dvd's but now that I've got an Xbox One I can finally start collecting blu ray.