How do you do the embossed/engraved thing?

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by EGON004, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. EGON004

    EGON004 Member Member

    For example, the Terminator covers or Star Wars ones, where the back ground, or majority of the cover is that metal look, and then where the screen caps are on the back, they look like there framed by the metal going inward. I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me out Thanks!

Share This Page