House suggestions

Discussion in 'Works In Progress (WIP)' started by plundin, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plundin

plundin Member Master Designer

So here is a start for he House collection, my question is what size should I make the cover? I have it ar 3360 x 2175 right now. Would that be cool.

[​IMG]

2. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Depends on how many discs you are going to use, and what type of case(s) you plan on using. I do know the first 4 Seasons has 21 discs. If it was me I would brighten it up a little, gray to me is a drab color to use.

3. jburrows

jburrows New Member Member

Don't know, but I would probably add that characteristic photo stripe from the original covers. Maybe with different promo shots of Hugh Laurie instead of the entire cast.

4. plundin

plundin Member Master Designer

Not finished by any means, but hows it coming?[​IMG]

5. jburrows

jburrows New Member Member

Back looks good. The picture quality of the cane is pretty bad, though - and there's some sort of fine white line over the Hugh Laurie promos.

Another thing: The Hugh Laurie promos are too different. Maybe crop them so Hugh's face is about the same size on each of them. And I'd probably colorize them so that they're basically black & white, with some brownish tint (about the same reddish brown you used for the stripe and the font). I don't know what prog you're using, but Photoshop has that "colorize" option under Hue/Saturation adjustment. Just brainstroming.

6. Starscream

Starscream Freshman Member

its looking great so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.