Help!I am not find all uoloaded cover

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Help' started by wwpwfwyl, Jul 10, 2014.

1. wwpwfwyl

wwpwfwyl Sophomore Member

I upload Cover,but i can find 10 pic cover,i want find all uploaded cover?

subzero20 likes this.
  2. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

Not sure what you're asking.

3. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

Sounds like he wants to know similar to what I want to know, where can you see the covers you have uploaded and their status? This is vital for us users that are not official uploaders and need to check track of the approval process.

4. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

you wont be able to see the covers you uploaded until they're approved --there's no real time frame for that but it's usually pretty quick. Usually you'll get a generic email if it was deleted.

wwpwfwyl likes this.
  5. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Would be nice if new members would read the site Rules and FAQ's before uploading, almost everything that has been uploaded to the site does not follow the rules, I have no choice but to delete them, especially when there are more than 50 at one time, some of the reasons are as follows: Only the title goes in the title line, all the other info goes in the description block below, not identified in the description block as either a custom or scan, incorrect sizes, scans of poor quality, custom labels do not have holes in them, spines not flat, once you sign on to the site as a new member you should find the site rules and read them first that way you are sure to provide quality products, oh and you also have to put your name with your postings so we can let you know why your upload did not make the grade, kind of hard to do when its blank. There was a fine example of what not to post to the site today, a nice cover of the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still", shame is was region 4, since the site only excepts region 1, it was vanquished to the trash container.

6. Hailstorm

Someone uploaded 12 covers this morning, all were Pal - Region 2, please read the rules, this site does not accept any other regions other than region 1. Also there was rar file uploaded this afternoon, it would not open at all, if you are going to upload labels and covers they need to be individually done, not jammed into a single file.

7. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

Then, maybe this should be removed from the upload page? While I understand the user uploaded a .rar rather than a .zip, the statement "not jammed into a single file" goes against exactly what the site says we can do on the upload page?

Maximum File Size:No file size limit.
    ZIP file uploads allowed (60.00mb limit).

Seems like there is a lot of mis/un-informing going on here...

8. Hailstorm

Amost all sites now have the ability to accept much larger jpeg and png files directly without compressing them into a smaller file system, plus allot of the info data on the site is old school and has been made obsolete by new and improved media systems, would like to get it removed, but thats is the admins. job, but since we don't remove old data or info as it does have limited use by members who are still using older computers, that's why I said don't cram several items in to a smaller file that will not open on the site, they won't open with the newer computer program systems. I don't work from a desktop computer, I use my mainframe server, and it does not have any rar. or zip. capabilities at all.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  9. wwpwfwyl

wwpwfwyl Sophomore Member

Thanks,I see Now.