Frozen 3D not in US

Discussion in 'Site Surveys' started by SG1_FAN, Feb 1, 2014.

1. SG1_FAN

SG1_FAN Member Member

For the people in the US
    How many will purchase the bluray anyway?
    I for one believe that Disney is screwing us over like with Oz
  2. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Gee are you just waking up to the inside way that corporates work, think Disney is bad, all of them are, the worse is the printer companies, they keep raising the price for their ink and the ink cartridges keep getting smaller, plus they make you install a program that always cleans the heads so you waste more ink. As for 3D movies, it's cheaper to download them off the internet than buying the same movie 3 times.
  3. honestjohn

honestjohn Member Member

Yeah pretty much. $32 to import from UK ...
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. ajwideout

ajwideout New Member Member

Maybe its just me but I prefer the standard BluRay anyway...something about 3D movies hurt my eyes/head/soul lol
  5. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

I didnt see Frozen in 3D, glad I didn't pay the extra money, cuz I really didnt like the movie, I found it to be boring
  6. honestjohn

honestjohn Member Member

Found it overrated as well, although my 12 year old daughter enjoyed it a lot. We both like Tangled a lot better. Haven't seen Brave yet ....
  7. SirDonk

SirDonk New Member Member

Not in Canada either, but I'm sure it will come out eventually. This is just more proof of Disney wanting more and more of your money. I will be the sucker to buy a re-released 3D version.
  8. honestjohn

honestjohn Member Member

Yeah, you're right. Just looked again and the one on Amazon.ca is an import. Although it's not listed as such. Editing my previous post.
  9. tigersw01

tigersw01 Member Member

How long did it take for Avatar to come out in 3D Blu ray? Frozen isn't the first time.
  10. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

It's like I said, I get my 3D movies on line, have over 120 3D movies at $2.99 each. The only actual 3D movies I own on Blu-ray disc is TWO, both Hobbit Movies, If they do The Lord Of The Rings Extended Trilogy in 3D, I might purchase them, but as for getting another Blu-ray set, allot cheaper to download it from Amazon.