dvd decryptor

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Starscream, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Starscream

Starscream Freshman Member

what is the best one to get

2. Alexx57

Alexx57 Freshman Member

don´t wanna advertise but try DVDFab. It´s easy to use and constantly updated!!

3. Starscream

yeah i have that and some it doesnt work on because of the css encryption code

4. RickT

RickT R1DB Lifer

the best backup software IMHO is CloneDVD2 in conjunction with AnyDVD...

5. Starscream

cool thanks Rick

6. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

You can also use AnyDVD with 1 Click DVD, it will allow you to burn dual layer DVD's.

7. Starscream

cool thanks i will all into consideration and maybe try them out first to find the best one
    you guys and gals (dont know) are very helpful

8. killbot

killbot Member Designer

Another vote for DVDFab.

Incidentally, it's been my experience that every once in a while the copy-protection folks upgrade their deals to prevent programs like DVDFab or AnyDVD from doing their thing.

Then ya gotta wait a while for the back-up software to catch up. So if you are backing up discs that came out super-recently, this could be your problem. I think Transformers 2 came out with a new & improved copy protection...

9. Starscream

actually i didnt have any problems backing up transformers 2 as much as i did my star trek movie so i used a program called magic dvd ripper and it worked great and it takes the css protection off

10. Player26

Player26 New Member Member

I still use DVD Decrypter. Works a charm

11. wolfeman

wolfeman Freshman Member

I use DVDFab with updates. Have no problems when you have the current update.

12. chazz

chazz Member Member

Used them all ............... but .........
    The combination of AnyDVD (rip to image) and CloneDVD2 (write existing data) will back-up a DVD in half the time as any other prog.

13. tightline_69

tightline_69 Freshman Member

I have been using DVDFab since 2008 and have always had great luck with it

14. lpg

lpg New Member Member

I have DVD Fab paid version and ANYDVD HD paid. Both these programs work very well and are kept up to date. They will get by any protection. If you have a new release sometimes you may need to wait a week before a new protection scheme is addressed.

15. mywrench

mywrench Freshman Designer

I use CloneDVD2 and ANYDVD HD and never found one I couldn't rip.
    I do run into VLC player won't go past the menus and have to ply it with MP.

16. tightline_69

tightline_69 Freshman Member

The only problem I run into sometimes is that certain DVD players wont play the disc. This is the industries way of getting people to go retail and not back up their collections. Some movies are very difficult to replace, that's why they created back up programs.

17. harukamiku

harukamiku Member Member

My favorite for a PC is 1Click DVD Copy Pro. You will need the DVD43 plug in to do decryption though.

18. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

To be honest, you have to have a variety of programs. I have DVDFab, AnyDVD, DVD Ranger, and DVD Decrypter (yes, the original) installed, and will use any of them to make sure that the movie is encrypted.

For BDs, I use the first 2 exclusively, as well as BD Rebuilder to re-size if needed/wanted.

19. tororosso85

tororosso85 Member Member

For me AnyDVD (with CloneDVD2) is the best solution.
    But DVDFab and MagicDVDCopier are very good too

I have and the 3 of them, with lifetime licence

But if you want to compress one DVD9 to DVD5 it's bettter to use DVDShrink (It does the best data compress)

20. harukamiku

harukamiku Member Member

I use 1-Click DVD. It works great with DVD43