Download access via credit card

Discussion in 'R1DB Site News' started by jayhawk, Aug 1, 2014.

1. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

For those that need it, I've finally added the ability to use a credit card to pay for access to download covers. It is live now, and you can access it here (upgrades link on the top menu). It's processed by Authorize.net and is a ONE TIME payment. There are no subscriptions or recurring payments, each time you want or need to upgrade, you can return here to purchase access. The payment form is safe, secure, and handled by one of the Internet's leading payment gateways. We still offer bitcoin as well--the safest form of payment on the Internet.

You'll be moved to an additional group that has access to download covers as long as your upgrade is active. I'll be removing most or all advertising for this group as well, once I have the chance.

The process should be fairly instant, if you have any issues, please post in this thread and I'll look into them immediately.

Thanks!
    okcgolf, ali1998118, ramosnj and 6 others like this.
  2. ctaulbee

ctaulbee Demigod Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Excellent :)
    ali1998118, peter and BoMin like this.
  3. jayhawk

I may have jumped the gun--looks like it's going to take another day or so for them to finish setting up some processing between authorization and payment gateways... I'll post here when it's ready, perhaps mon/tues.
    ramosnj and ctaulbee like this.
  4. jayhawk

Alright, this *should* be working now--I'm told everything is setup on the gateway side.. and since I tested this two weeks ago and know ours works--should be good to go! If you have problems shoot me a message.
    ramosnj and ctaulbee like this.
  5. scooter

scooter Member Designer

Great news :)
    ramosnj likes this.
  6. mgd0705

mgd0705 Member Member

Cool Thanks
    ramosnj likes this.
  7. SSgtVee

SSgtVee Member Member

Please Help I have been trying to replenish my account. I am unable to pay with a credit card.
    ramosnj likes this.
  8. Buddy A Belew

Buddy A Belew flaminbud Member

Great News! :d
    ramosnj likes this.
  9. jayhawk

credit card and bitcoin are all we can offer--not sure what else you're looking for...?
  10. SSgtVee

SSgtVee Member Member

I have tried to use two different credit cards, to no avail. message reads "
    Error
    An error occurred during processing. Please try again."

I tried again. I even rebooted my computer and tried again. Same results.
  11. jayhawk

ya, just says general error during processing... can try again at some point, dont think it even hit the processor
    ramosnj likes this.
  12. skywarp1975

skywarp1975 Member Member

Thank you for this feature!
    ramosnj likes this.
  13. notes2tom

notes2tom Member Restricted

The payment scheme worked the second time with a second credit card. I was able to use Visa to purchase access. However, American Express bombed out and just gave an unspecific error that had to clue as to what the problem was.
    ramosnj likes this.
  14. Buddy A Belew

I used a Visa card to subscribe a couple of days ago and haven't received anything to say that it went through or not. I don't want to keep subscribing if I'm already subscribed. Please advise. Thanks.
    ramosnj likes this.
  15. Buddy A Belew

Please disregard previous message. A subscribed box just appeared when I posted the last message. Sorry for wasting your time. Love the site. Thanks.
  16. razer1964

razer1964 Member Member

paypal if all else fails
    ramosnj likes this.
  17. brucecarr

brucecarr Member Member

card seems to have gone through, what is the normal wait time
  18. Eagle4Z

Eagle4Z Member Subscribed Member

I have paid for the 6 Months with my credit card and has not shown up in my site credits field.....

Can you check it out and let me know what is going on ?

"Thanks"

Eagle4Z
    ramosnj likes this.
  19. LuisGarcia

LuisGarcia Member Member

Hi
    Can you upgraded to make the payments by worldpay an ATM machine? I´m from Portugal.
    Thanks
    ramosnj likes this.
  20. fvetero

fvetero Member Member

So now the only way to get credits will be paying for them???
    ramosnj likes this.