Deja Vu **guys there are spoilers in here

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by Darth Slater, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Slater

Darth Slater this is me in 1988! man crazy huh? Subscribed

Hey I went and saw this today and I really liked it, (as i'm a sucker for time travel, and butterfly effect type movies)

now this story has a LOT of Flaws most noticeably the ending(as Denzel COULD NOT be alive, as he was killed **just like his partner, and even though he was "arriving at the crime scene for a different reason" he STILL should be DEAD)

as only the people"in the know" of the experiment would know the changes... however because he went back in time, he stopped existing in ANY alternate universes

so when he blows up in the pick-up he stops existing as he already passed

now unlike the girl (which he saves by blowing himself up in the truck (plus over 500 people on the fairy) he CANNOT save himself, as he was in the "know" of the experiment and went through the motions (and backward travel) to prevent the incidents

AND because there are 2 of him the timecop theory comes to mind also but they were not close enough to touch (unless he picks up a piece of torso, or flesh that belongs to him and then he'd implode!!!

but besides that, (and the impossible 360* camera like views of everything) I really liked this film

**question to anyone who has seen this: in the sequence when denzel is wearing the headset chasing the villain from days earlier, at one point when they stop , what was on fire by the highway in the past? i could not figure it out, and they never made reference to it (not to mention that Denzel COULD NOT turn around on the highway , even in the hummer, as it had concrete dividers

well enough from me, what did ya'll think

shit its confusing

2. 1Bullet

1Bullet Member Member

I thought it was the New Orleans ferry,

3. hibby

hibby Member Member

Ah think ahl need to watch again me and mrs had a few bevvies watching it then couldnt work out what was going on....Defo need to watch sober :icon1:

4. Darth Slater

Darth Slater this is me in 1988! man crazy huh? Subscribed

wow I would have expected more people to have seen this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.