"Curved" Lines in Photoshop

Discussion in 'How to: Q&A' started by moscow360, Apr 2, 2017.

  1. moscow360

    moscow360 Member Member

    My question is how do I "bend" or "curve" lines in Photoshop? This isn't for a custom cover or anything, I just want to know how to do it for future reference if the need ever arises.

    I came across this image [​IMG] but can't seem to find the tutorial that goes along with it. I've tried to recreate the "curved" or "bent" lines myself but they don't look right.

    Any help would be appreciated.


Share This Page