Credits...

Discussion in 'Report Problems Here' started by micky, Jul 4, 2014.

1. micky

micky Sophomore Member

Hi.
    I discovered that the site has been changed in some ways that it really looks cool which I seen so far, so must say congratulations to you all staffs and the other members as well. But I also found that all credits I had before, is gone now. So, is this something related to the site changes or ...?
    Congrats again, and thanks for your help.
    M

2. jayhawk

jayhawk Administrator Staff Member

the free credits field was reset... so if you didnt have paid credits or earned credits (via contributing covers) --you likely dropped to zero (but I did run a script to add a few to those that didnt have any)

ctaulbee likes this.
  3. micky

micky Sophomore Member

OK...I got it! Thanks Jay.

4. jncantstop

jncantstop Member Member

Hi, i signed up last week and received my 54 credits but i have just logged on and it says i have no credits left? is there any way to get my free credits back? Thanks james.

5. wolfeman

wolfeman Freshman Member

I had over 1100 free credits and over 750 perm. credits. The 750 perm. credits came from paid and uploaded covers and labels. I see only 18 now. I understand the free credits are gone, but where are my perm. credits?

6. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

Hello: Sorry to complain, but last week like everybody else; I lost my 159 credits; i earned 6; but will I get my credits back; please please can I get them back

7. andreroc

andreroc Member Member

I seemed to have lost my credits as well

8. djguillotina

djguillotina Member Member

Una lastima haber perdido mis creditos :(

9. jayhawk

The 'free' credits table is no longer there--only credits that were purchased, or earned through cover contributions were saved.

10. yosagitario

yosagitario Member Subscribed Member

HOLA BUEN DIA COMO PUEDO RECUPERAR MIS CREDITOS O PODER BAJAR CARATULAS....... GRACIAS

11. itsmesassy

itsmesassy Freshman Member

Hello: I lost all my credits and I had about 160+; yesterday I had 6 now it says 3C whatever that means; I not able to use this site anymore....

12. Vashiro

Vashiro Member Member

Has the amount of credits needed to download a cover changed? I have 8c it looks like, but it still says I don't have enough? Thanks.

13. jayhawk

@itsmesassy - the free credit table was removed, so if you 'had credits' before, and they were all free--those are gone. If you had earned credits or purchased them in the past, they are still there.
    @Vashiro no, the amount of credits needed to download a cover has not changed. Make sure you clear your cookies, and log back in (check stay logged in). If you have 8 credits, you should be ale to download a cover.

Vashiro likes this.
  14. wolfeman

wolfeman Freshman Member

Thanks Jay.. It works now. Good job.

15. subzero20

subzero20 Sophomore Member

There needs to be more way to earn credits, as a lot of us were used to having the credits we needed to grab covers when we needed, now we are limited and with the upload feature not working, there is only 1c per logging in per day to earn credits. I thought we were getting some for forum posts, but that doesnt seem to be happening now

16. jayhawk

You can buy them--The whole reason for turning the site away from the free model was that it can't support itself with just some ads.

17. andreroc

andreroc Member Member

how can i earn credit to download covers

18. jayhawk

You can pay for them with bitcoin, or upload covers that aren't already on the site. If the cover you upload is downloaded, you'll get .3-.7 credits per download *unique download*.

I'll add another payment option later--for now, bitcoin is the safest option.