Copy Protection Awareness logo

Discussion in 'Cover Elements' started by ApolloOne, Mar 28, 2007.

1. ApolloOne

ApolloOne Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

[​IMG]

I searched around here and didn't see one, so I made an EPS of the Copy Protection Awareness logo seen on the back of many DVDs. Here it is...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  2. JupiterPrime

JupiterPrime New Member Designer

I hate that fugly, stupid looking, ridiculous, child-like logo - it is one of the ugliest looking things that ever come out and one of the worst looking things to drop on a cover.

I immediately remove and and clone out that damn thing anytime its on a cover I download and Im sure that many others do as well so save yourself the aggrevation and time of having looked for it, or created it or downloaded it or added it and just dont bother.
  3. donobieus

donobieus R1DB Lifer

I have to admit that I clone that thing out myself. I do use the FBI logo on covers that I make though. I could've sworn that that logo was available here though. Maybe not. It should be though for people that want to use it. Nice up ApolloOne.
  4. ApolloOne

ApolloOne Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Gee...I'm sorry I made you waste time looking at it.

I thought some might find it useful, but I guess I was wrong. Won't make that mistake again.
  5. leo1963

leo1963 Freshman Member

It is OK, Jup has just forgot his meds. (just Kidding Jup) He does have a valid point but it is funny to see and call a DVD "copy protected".

Ya, we all know better than that. "wink, wink"
  6. Paper Pills

Paper Pills Sophomore Designer

i don't like it on my covers, but i add it just to give that complete retail look.
  7. zodicus

zodicus New Member Member

hehe i think its hillarious thats why it will get stuck on my covers! thanks for your efforts in creating it.
  8. fynnjackson

fynnjackson New Member Designer

haha, super cool, also going to have it on my covers;P;P
  9. gbk33

gbk33 Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

looks great....even though it stands for evil!!!!!:evil:
  10. torustrooper

torustrooper Member Member

Thanks, Muito Obrigado
  11. KJuano

KJuano New Member Member

12. g-tah

g-tah Freshman Member

thank you :-D
  13. moscow360

moscow360 Member Member

Thanks! I've been looking for this for quite some time.