back after a few years

Discussion in 'Introductions - New Members' started by Flocke, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Flocke

Flocke Member Restricted

Hello
    Just registered here again - once, a long time ago, I think I had another account on here (it was the HD-DVD days) but that account is long gone.
    Been getting the custom bug again these past few weeks, starting to buy new blu-ray cases (black instead of blu) and while I still don't know how to properly print any of those beautiful customs on here, I am happy to download a few and try :p

2. Hailstorm

Hailstorm The Sarge Staff Member Site Staff

Welcome back Flocke, so where do you order the black Blu-ray cases from? The last time I checked you could get them in Germany.

3. Flocke

Flocke Member Restricted

Yeah I am in Germany and I can buy them without problems from ebay. It's crazy how much better every cover looks once you put it into the black case. Makes you realize what a bad idea the blue cases where in the first place.
    I pay around 20 bucks for 50 black cases (shipping included).

4. Hailstorm

Any chance of getting them shipped to the USA, sure would like to get about 200 cases. Can you check to see if they ship cases also.

5. Flocke

Flocke Member Restricted

Unfortunately they only ship within Germany.
    Weight would not be an issue but 200 cases take up a lot of space so I am afraid even if there was an international seller, it would get expensive.
    Don't you have any way to get them in the US? The cases I buy are original from Amaray, I would have thought you'd get them everywhere.

Maybe you can ask the seller if he makes an exception if you are willing to pay the shipping. This is the guy I buy from and the cases are great:

6. Hailstorm

Have never seem them for sale here, if Amaray makes them, they haven't shown up here, can you send a picture of one? If I do order them I would get 50 at a time which would make them allot easier to ship.

7. Flocke

Flocke Member Restricted

I can't post links here it seems, but if you go to ebay germany (ebay.de) and look for the seller "lexomania", he sells them there and also got pictures of them up (they are non-transparent black BD cases). If you search for this describtion: "Amaray Bluray BD Hüllen 1fach Cases Leer-Hülle 1 Disc schwarz" you should find them and then maybe you can ask the seller if the does international.

8. Hailstorm

I found clear cases made by Viva-Elite, which is the case style I use, I can order them here in the USA, so I will use clear instead of black to identify my DVD's from the Blu-rays. Thanks for your help.