Artist Boneapart passed away...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aristoles, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Aristoles

Aristoles New Member Designer

Hellow peeps. It's been a long time sinceI a posted a message here. My dutch coversite is still rolling and I'm just to busy with my work (own business). So I'm here once in 2 weeks to check it out and then leave.
    But today I heard/read a message about an artist we did'nt see a long time (I think) but was well known in the community. I will copy/paste the message from my coversite from a teammember who picked it up elsewere (I don't know were).

This is just sad.
    I just wanted to let you all know. Just give him a thought...

Aristoles
    vendettta.nl

*thanx to artist Kenzo for the Son's message*

2. gbk33

gbk33 Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Very sad indeed. I was lucky to have many e-mails back and forth with Boney - he was a great guy and a true friend. He will be greatly missed

3. snips71

snips71 Member Member

I too was saddened to hear the news of Danny's passing. I was aware of the cancer and knew he had a short time left, but that does not make up for the shock I felt when I heard the news. He will be remembered as a close friend, although we never met. Boneapart was a key reason, as well as inspiration to finding the cover scene in the first place. I will always remember how friendly and helpful he was and will miss him.

Rest In Peace Danny,

Your Friend Snips.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  4. movieman

movieman Sophomore Scanner

R.i.p...