ALIENS vs Predator: Requiem AVP-R

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by gbk33, Dec 26, 2007.

1. gbk33

gbk33 Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

This movie genreated a lot of buzz when it's trailer came out. It looked pretty good. Now that it is out, the reviews are horrid. It got a 13% on rottentomatoes.com . That's not good. Anyone seen this to let me know what to do? Is this a wait until rental or what? Thanks

2. movieman

movieman Sophomore Scanner

My girlfriend dragged me to AVP-2 And I mean DRAGGED, as i did not like the firs one.

I would give AVP-2 "1/2 star out of 5" It was so boring and dragged out I actually went to sleep in the theater.

I suggest you wait till it comes out on tv to see it.

**I dont know how they could come up with the nerve to make number 2**

3. Irrob

Irrob Freshman Member

I don't do movie theaters unless it's 3D. Be catching this one on Blu-ray. I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi in high def.

4. FireKing5

FireKing5 New Member Member

I'll also wait till it's released on Blu-Ray, but to be honest i know it's not the best series but i actually liked AVP, and maybe this one too.

5. JJE_Outlaw

JJE_Outlaw New Member Member

This movie sucked worse than my ex-girlfriend. I hardly ever hate any movie but I loathed this POS

6. Copyman

Copyman Guest

I was actually looking forward to it but it was so boring that I felt like going to sleep watching it. Didn't help that it was so dark I could see what the hell was going on.