A brief introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions - New Members' started by bobd1628, Apr 30, 2006.

1. bobd1628

bobd1628 New Member Member

New to R1db, site was recomended to me by Cor. thought i would pop in say hello and see whats going down over here.

been making covers now for a short while and had some possitive feedback from other sites, wasnt going to but after looking around this site, i think once im allowed i will upload some of my work, see if you like it, (Cor is after my superhero collection, so will start with them).

anyway, hi to all, great to be here. peace :ie:

Edit: Had a read through the rules here (that took some time) noticed the bit about not posting shit just to get past the 10 post mark so thought i would edit this one to ask one simple little question, i get that this site is region 1 db but most of the customs i have made are region 0, will they be allowed on site?
    Last edited: May 1, 2006
  2. donobieus

donobieus R1DB Lifer

Welcome aboard Bob1628. Your title work is very impressive. Great to add your skills to R1DB.
  3. gbk33

gbk33 Site Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

region free is fine
  4. bobd1628

cool, i will have no problem contributing then.

i found an old thread stating that you do not except labels here for various reasons, which is fair enough, was just wondering though, is this still the case?

been browsing the site a bit today, gotta say looking good. another great community that im proud to be a part of, peace
  5. bobd1628

ok, so i have my 10 post's but am still unable to upload, all i get is

Sorry, you don't have permission to upload covers.
    This is probably because of your usergroup? Are you new?
    You need to post in WIP, or the forum in General
    at least 10 times before you will be moved to a group that is allowed to upload.

Please ask questions, and read the rules!
    We want you to contribute, but we want you to do so in a meaningful way!

Thanks!

is there something else i need to do?

If anyone here want to see some of my work then check out my blog Click Here

i dont even need any covers at the moment, all i want to do is upload my superhero collection as requested by Cor on my generetic blog page.

someone help me, im going insane.

EDIT!!! Managed to get to the upload page at last, just upped 4 batman covers for now, if they go through ok then will start upping the rest of the collection.

thanks for reading, peace
  6. Cor

Cor Freshman Member

Look what the cat dragged in...lol

Yeh Im liking that Spiderman set your working on... thats nice stuff.
  7. bobd1628

hi Cor, took your advice, came over for a browse (never been here before) liked what i saw, so thought i would give you my superhero collection as you wanted. still trying to work the place out, have upped 4 so far, think i have done it right, just waiting for them to show up now.

will up the spidey set when finished aswell, but thats like 20 months away or something daft

EDIT: just checked and they here now, although batman the movie isnt showing a small preview, have i uploaded the zip by mistake or something?