7mm double Blu-ray Cases

Discussion in 'Technology' started by hball55, Sep 28, 2012.

1. hball55

hball55 Member Member

Has anybody ever found a source for these cases? As far as I have searched, they don't exist.
  2. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

The only 6mm Blu-ray case I have seen on the internet is for a single disc.
  3. hball55

hball55 Member Member

Right, I meant 6mm. The ability is there since they make regular DVD cases in double. I'd just like to get the Blu-ray case in slim double so I can save more space in my library for new movies.:4:
  4. Hailstorm

Hailstorm P.I.T.A. Cover Moderator Staff Member Site Staff

Depending on how you want to store your movies and shows, you could use the 15mm 6 disc Viva Elite cases, they can hold 6 disc's each in a space just a little bigger than 2 - 6mm cases.
    hball55 likes this.
  5. hball55

hball55 Member Member

I definitely appreciate the suggestion. I prefer to store my movies in separate cases, except when they're part of a set that is.

Just finishing transferring a set to individual cases (each movie) to save space. The set is "The Best Picture Collection," which is in a huge book (11 films), and have posted in the "Need Covers" section to help finish the transfer. This is one of the exceptions where I won't keep a set together, mainly because they're separate films and not films in a series.

LOL, finding it hard to find good hi-res covers for some of these old films.

Thanks again for replying.

Update: Thanks again Hailstorm! The Viva Elite site you mentioned is right where I found my 6mm 2-disk blu-ray cases. Their 4, 5, and 6 disk cases are excellent too, at 15mm . . . gonna get a few of them too.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012